On a trip to Salt Lake City, my wife and I visited some waterfalls in the area. Lisa Falls is near Sandy, Utah.
It’s a short 0.3 mile hike to the falls in Little Cottonwood Canyon.
I used a Canon 16-35MM F4 L Lens at 20mm, F16, for 0.5 seconds at ISO 100.
- Be willing to get wet
- Take vertical and horizontal images if possible.
- Use a polarizer to reduce glare.
- Waterfalls photograph best on cloudy days.
- Wait for clouds to block the sun if they are floating around. But if so, take multiple exposures for the shadow and highlights and blend them.
- Work with the scene. Frequently there are many possible angles.
Those interested in my equipment and recommendations can find it here: Mish’s Equipment List.
Please Subscribe and follow.
Please Subscribe and Follow.