MishMoments is open to submissions subject to the following guidelines.
- Focus must be on travel photography, not portraits, not weddings, not paparazzi, etc.
- Images must be sharp, vibrant, and of high enough resolution to display properly.
- Pretty pictures alone are insufficient. Images must be accompanied with an article that describes information about the location, why one would want to go there, special techniques used to capture the image, etc.
- I need at least some of the following details that makes for a story: time of day, time of year, instruction on Lightroom or Photoshop, how you edited the image to make it better, special tools you used to get the image, travel itinerary, etc.
- Educational series are welcome: Lightroom, Photoshop, fill flash, lightning, night photography, etc.
- No matter how good the image, if the accompanying article isn’t top notch, I will not use it.
Please do not send random images, unaccompanied with an article, that do not meet the above criteria.
Lightroom Export Presets
I used the above settings for my exports to this blog. Those settings are subject to change. My resultant file size is about 500 KB.
Click the “Contact Button” on the top bar to make a proposal.
Mike “Mish” Shedlock